5. Review of Time to Surgical Decompression in Traumatic Spinal Cord Injured Patients. Smith E, O’Reilly A, Synnott K, Morris S, Timlin M. Ir Med J. 2015 Oct;108(9):265-7
6. Strong similarities in the creep and damage behaviour of a synthetic bone model compared to human trabecular bone under compressive cyclic loading.Purcell P, Tiernan S, McEvoy F, Morris S.J Mech Behav Biomed Mater. 2015 Aug;48:51-9. doi: 10.1016/j.jmbbm.2015.03.014. Epub 2015 Mar 31.PMID: 25913608
7. Creation of an electronic referral pathway for pelvic and acetabular fractures in times of austerity. O’Neill F, Nassiri M, Lui D, Leonard M, McElwain J, Morris S
Ir Med J. 2014 Jul-Aug;107(7):221-2. .
8. Multifidus innervation and muscle assessment post-spinal surgery.
Cawley DT, Alexander M, Morris S.
Eur Spine J. 2014 Feb;23(2):320-7. doi: 10.1007/s00586-013-2962-7. Epub 2013 Aug 22
9. A parametric finite element analysis of the compacted bone-cement interface following balloon kyphoplasty.
Purcell P, Tyndyk M, McEvoy F, Tiernan S, Morris S.
Proc Inst Mech Eng H. 2014 Jan;228(1):89-97. doi: 10.1177/0954411913513575. Epub 2013 Nov 29.
10. Financial implication for being the national centre for the treatment and management of pelvic and acetabular fractures in Ireland: The need for a new budget strategy? Michael Kelly, Mike Leonard, Conor Green, John Mc Elwain, Seamus Morris. International Journal of Surgery, October 2013, Volume 11, Issue 8, Page 662
11. “Stress Distribution at the Bone-Cement Interface Changes During Kyphoplasty Rehabilitation” Purcell, Philip; Tiernan, Stephen; McEvoy, Fiona; Tyndyk, Magdalena; and Morris, Seamus, (2013). Conference Papers. Paper 4.
12. Financial implication for being the national centre for the treatment and management of pelvic and acetabular fractures in Ireland: The need for a new budget strategy? Kelly ME, Leonard M, Green C, Mc Elwain JP, Morris S. International Journal of Surgery (London, England) 11(8):662 · October 2013
13. Risk factors for surgical site infection following operative ankle fracture fixation.
Kelly EG, Cashman JP, Groarke PJ, Morris SF.
Ir J Med Sci. 2013 Sep;182(3):453-6. doi: 10.1007/s11845-013-0910-5. Epub 2013 Jan 25.
14. National electronic referral system for pelvic and acetabular fractures-does it really work?
Harrington CM, Rowan FE, Lui D, Pomeroy EF, Morris S, Mc Elwain JP.
Irish Journal of Medical Science 182:S50-S50, March 2013
15. Should money follow the patient: Financial implication for being the National Centre for the Treatment and Management of Pelvic and Acetabular Fractures in Ireland.
Kelly ME, Leonard M, Green C, Beggs R, Cheung C, McElwain J, Morris S.
Injury. 2013 Mar 13. pii: S0020-1383(13)00090-9. doi: 10.1016/j.injury.2013.02.016. [Epub ahead of print]
16. Impact of road traffic “penalty points” on high energy pelvic trauma.
Ellanti P, Davarinos N, Morris S, McElwain JP.
J Emerg Trauma Shock. 2013 Apr;6(2):110-2.
17. Complications in the management of metastatic spinal disease
Eilis Catherine Dunning, Joseph Simon Butler, Seamus Morris
World J Orthop 2012 August 18; 3(8): 114-121
18. Pelvic and acetabular fractures.
O’Neill F, Leonard M, Lui D, McElwain J, Morris S.
Ir Med J. 2012 Oct;105(9):306.
19. A bilateral crescent and anterior ring pelvic fracture sustained by inadvertently performing the ‘splits’. O’Neill F, Leonard M, Morris S. J Surg Case Rep. 2012 Sep 1;2012(9):11. doi: 10.1093/jscr/2012.9.11
20. Epidemiology of pelvic and acetabular trauma in a Dublin tertiary hospital: a 10-year experience.
Davarinos N, Ellanti P, Morris S, Mc Elwain JP.
Ir J Med Sci. (Epub 2011 Dec 30) Jun;181(2):243-6. 2012
21. Minimum ten-year follow-up of acetabular fracture fixation from the Irish tertiary referral centre.
Magill P, McGarry J, Queally JM, Morris SF, McElwain JP.
Injury. (Epub 2012 Jan 23) Apr;43(4):500-4. 2012
22. Acetabular fracture results in significant femoral head injury: MRI findings at the time of injury. Kiernan C, Queally JM, Henari S, Magill P, Torregiani, Mc Elwain JP, Morris S. Irish Journal of Medical Science 181:34-34 · March 2012
23. Skype: a tool for functional assessment in orthopaedic research
Daniel W Good, Darren F Lui, Michael Leonard, Seamus Morris, John P McElwain
J Telemed Telecare jtt.2011.110814; published ahead of print 13 January 2012
24. Spontaneous spinal epidural abscess.
Ellanti P, Morris S.
Ir Med J. Oct;104(9):281-2. 2011
25. Acetabular fractures following rugby tackles: a case series.
Good DW, Leonard M, Lui D, Morris S, Mc Elwain JP.
J Med Case Reports. Oct 5;5:505. 2011
26. Significant psychological and functional improvement following surgical treatment of lumbar spondylosis
Sultan Asad Malik, Colm Taylor, Seamus Morris and Frank E. Dowling
European Orthopaedic And Trauamatology. 1(6), 225-229, 2011
27. Clavicle hook plate fixation for displaced lateral-third clavicle fractures (Neer type II): a functional outcome study Original Research Article
Daniel W. Good, Darren F. Lui, Michael Leonard, Seamus Morris, John P. McElwain
J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2012 Aug;21(8):1045-8.
28. Ultrasonography as a diagnostic tool in assessing deltoid ligament injury in supination external rotation fractures of the ankle.
Henari S, Banks LN, Radiovanovic I, Queally J, Morris S.
Orthopedics. Oct 5;34(10):e639-43. 2011
29. Hospital-based needlestick use and injuries by Dublin interns in 2010.
O’Sullivan P, Seoighe DM, Baker JF, O’Daly BJ, McCarthy T, Morris S.
Ir J Med Sci. (Epub 2011 Jan 5) Jun;180(2):545-7. 2011.
30. The use of Skype in orthopaedic research: a functional outcome comparison study of outpatient versus Skype follow-up of patients undergoing clavicular hookplates. Good Dw, Lui D, Leonard M, Morris S, Neligan M, Nicholson P, Mc Elwain JP. Irish Journal of Medical Science 180:S104-S104 · March 2011
31. Nutritional status of elderly trauma patients presenting to a South Dublin Teaching Hospital
L.N. Banks, N. Byrne, S. Henari, S. Morris, J.P. McElwain
European Geriatric Medicine, 1 (6), 325–329. December 2010
32. Irish (Republic) versus British (North West) orthopaedic trainees: What are the differences?
L.N. Banks*, J. Cashman, R. Mohil, S. Morris, J.P. McElwain
The Surgeon 8: 259-261. 2010
33. Bilateral synchronous rupture of the quadriceps tendon.
Ellanti P, Davarinos N, Morris S, Rice J.
Ir J Med Sci. Oct 1. [Epub ahead of print] 2010
34. The Changing Profile of Pelvic and Acetabular Trauma in a Dublin Tertiary hospital. A 10 year Experience. Davarions N, Ellanti P, Morris S, Mc Elwain JP. Irish Journal of Medical Science 179:S154-S154 · May 2010
35. “S” Quattro external fixation for complex intra-articular thumb fractures.
Byrne AM, Kearns SR, Morris S, Kelly EP.
J Orthop Surg (Hong Kong). Aug;16(2):170-4. 2008
36. Long-term Functional Outcome in Pyogenic Spinal Infection
O’Daly, Brendan J. Morris, Seamus F. O’Rourke, S Kieran
Spine – Volume 33 – Issue 8 – pp E246-E253. 15 April 2008
37. Osteoporosis and orthopods” incidences of osteoporosis in distal radius fracture from low energy trauma.
Bahari S, Morris S, Lenehan B, McElwain JP.
Injury. (Epub 2007 Feb 14) 38(7):759-62. Jul 2007
38. Outcome following deep wound contamination in cemented arthroplasty.
Byrne AM, Morris S, McCarthy T, Quinlan W, O’Byrne JM
Int Orthop. (Epub 2006 Apr 4) 31(1):27-31. Feb 2007
39. Splash basin bacterial contamination during elective arthroplasty.
Anto B, McCabe J, Kelly S, Morris S, Rynn L, Corbett-Feeney G.
J Infect. 2006 Mar;52(3):231-2. Epub 2005 Dec 28. No abstract available.
40. Radiation exposure of the hands and thyroid gland during percutaneous wiring of wrist and hand procedures
Syah Bahari, Seamus Morris, David Broe, Colm Taylor, Brian Lenehan, John McElwain Adelaide and Meath Hospital, Tallaght, Dublin, Ireland
Acta Orthop. Belg., 72, 194-198. 2006
41. Lumbosacral Subdural Hematoma Following Minor Trauma:
A Case Report
Morris S, O’ Donnell T, Poynton A, Mc Cormack D.
J Bone Joint Surg: 86A: 1768-1771. 2004
42. Birth Associated Femoral Fractures, Incidence And Outcome.
Morris S, Cassidy N, Mc Cormack D, Stephens M, Mc Manus F.
Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics 2002: 22: 27 – 30.
43. The Prognostic Significance Of CD44s And CD44v6 In Stage Two Breast Carcinoma: An Immunohistochemical Study.
SF Morris, DM O’ Hanlon, R Mc Laughlin, T Mc Hale, GE Connolly, HF Given
European Journal of Surgical Oncology 2001, 27: 527 – 31.
44. Outcome After Musculoskeletal Trauma Treated In A Regional Hospital.
Seamus Morris, Brian Lenihan, Lorna Duddy, Michael O’ Sullivan.
Journal of Trauma, Injury, Infection and Critical Care. 2000, 49: 461-469
45. An Isolated Thyroid Metastasis To The Upper Cervical Spine
Morris S, O’ Malley P, Mc Cabe J.
Journal of the Irish College of Physicians and Surgeons. 2000: 29:.72 –74.
46. A New Technique For Treatment Of A Non Union Of A Lateral Humeral Condyle
Morris S, Mc Kenna J, Cassidy N, Stephens M.
Injury, Int. J. Care Injured 2000:31: 557 –9.
47. The Orthopaedic Management of Scheurmann’s Kyphosis.
Lunn J, Byrne S, Morris S, Mc Cormack D.
Irish Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma 2000: Vol. 5, Issue 1.
48. Elbow Injuries in the Paediatric Population. Fractures of the Distal Humerus: A Review of Diagnosis and Management.
Morris S, Mc Kenna J, Cassidy N, Mc Cormack D.
Irish Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma 1999, Vol. 4, Issue 2.